Fertility Information Morning
Sunday, 9th of April 2017
Registration - 9:45am
Start/Finish - 10.00am - 12.00pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
It’s good to get the facts. You need to know what helps and what hinders your chances of conceiving a baby. Here’s an opportunity to talk to the experts.
Kathleen Chada, Clinic Manager at the Rotunda IVF, and her team invite you to a Fertility Information Morning. Get the fertility facts: how conception takes place; how new testing and treatment techniques can speed up the process; and how you can maximise your chances of conceiving a healthy baby.
You will learn about:
- Causes of Infertility and the latest advancements in fertility treatment.
- Embryology and what actually happens in an IVF laboratory.
- How the nursing team can help you at the most critical times.
- How to nurture yourself emotionally and physically when you are trying for a baby.
- After the presentations, you can chat to Kathleen and the medical team about your particular challenge.
If you would like to talk to a member of the team please contact:
Laura Behan at Rotunda IVF
Tel: Laura Behan on 01 807 2732